1. The purchase of Sharen Products must be registered through an Authorised Dealer within 1 month from the date of invoice issued.
2. To lodge a complaint and claim under this Guarantee Program, the customer will have to produce Invoice and the Guarantee Certificate issued by an Authorized Dealer.
3. The invoice must clearly mention the brand, quantity, and value of each Duro product purchased.
4. The customer needs to lodge a complaint through the Authorized Dealer or through the company.
* Contact your authorised dealer or the company for further details.
At the time of purchase, he must ask the Authorized Dealer from whom he is purchasing to register the purchase as per the mentioned terms and conditions and issue a Guarantee Certificate. Or you can mail us the the bill invoice with picture of serial no. provided on any plywood you have received from the dealer, Certificate will be mailed to you directly within 7 working days.
If the product has been registered in the past, he or she needs to approach a company employee or the Authorized Dealer with the certificate and proof of purchase. The company will then organise a site inspection to determine the future course of action.
Yes, the Authorized Dealer through whom the purchase was registered can issue a duplicate certificate. In addition, He / She can also approach the company and submit the name under which the purchase was made, month and year of purchase and through which Authorized dealer. Once this information is provided, we can issue a duplicate certificate.